Monday, November 10, 2014

My Visual Poem




So we just recently finished our Visual Poem, mine was about time and the title was just "Time" obviously. It was about time like time passing and things similar to that. I, basically the whole thing is like time lapses and text layovers. I wanted to keep it really simple but still "deep" I guess. But basically I have a lot of time lapses because you know; Time Lapses and Time and honestly, I think it resembles everything amazingly and no one realizes time and what it does and whatever I'm rambling.

I didn't really add special effects (even though I was supposed to) Like I said I wanted to keep it simple. But I think not adding them was really good on the mood and the whole overall meaning of my poem.

Um, I don't really have results on how I did from other people, but hopefully I get good ones. And I think I've could've did a little better by maybe like getting more variety of B-Roll and having more text layovers.




16 comments:

  1. good lyrics
    too much camera movement
    good visuals

    ReplyDelete
  2. good b roll
    to much movement
    good peom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the amount of timelapses you have
    the backround noise
    The text coming out of your footsteps

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had great time lapses it really added to the whole "Time" Subject of your story.
    Maybe you should have gotten a little more b-roll you used a repeating shot.
    Other than that you had great audio and visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice time lapses.
    I think that you should slow down the words.
    I really liked your poem and the words you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the visuals
    need some music
    nice job

    ReplyDelete
  7. good timelaps.
    Nothing was wrong
    Good audio.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like both of your time lapse.
    I think one thing tat could be better is to read a little faster.
    I also like how clear you read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. liked the meaning
    more effects
    it said both sides

    ReplyDelete
  10. goood shots, more tansistions, good b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the visuals.
    I think that your visuals could have been more related to what you were saying.
    I really liked the poem itself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good lyrics
    lots of movement
    nice time apse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful time lapses! I think you should slow the text down but you had great use of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good audio
    There was camera movement
    Visuals fit the poem

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked the time-lapse of the sunset and the palm trees, breath taking view.
    I didn't see much transitions.
    Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great poem. Could have slow down the words. Great visuals

    ReplyDelete