Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

To be honest, I am probably the biggest procrastinator you will probably ever meet. I don't use my time wisely and I'm one of those people that lays in bed on Sunday night and realizes that I have a ton of work to do. Yes, It's real, that really happens.

I have free time all the time, which is probably what causes most of my stress because I need to turn things in on time. Like half of my projects are done at last minute the night before. I tend to work better when I'm tired though. Or when it's late at night because my "creative mind" gets going. Or even when I'm listening to music.

I think I would change my work habits by not waiting to the last minute to finish my work, definitley. And maybe trying to complete everything thats mandatory first, so then I don't have to worry about it in the long run. I could probably do a lot to change my work habits.


No comments:

Post a Comment